View Profile tobycreed

All 26 Movie Reviews

4 w/ Responses

not bad

Animation was good, Voice acting was good, Music almost made it sad, and it was pretty funny too.
That last scene was a little odd though...

haha!

This is a great video for the song! kudos man!

stunning sprite work

truly the greatest sprite animations i've seen. When you watch a sprite movie you dont expect great battle scenes, but your are spectacular, more action packed than most non-sprite movies. I loved it!

LOL!!

"i'm sure this will be most informative and not at all useless" LMAO

This is my all time favorite series on Newgrounds, keep it up! Everything is great, i can't find any problems.

not bad

you say this isn't one of your favorites, yet right now it has the highest score out of all the others. (irony)

anyway; perhaps you should work a little more on your battle scenes, they're a little uneventful. and there was a big volume differnce between the voices again.

decent

It was very simple, but that was a decent style and i voted for this to pass.

my main critisism is color, either that or a black and white backround, anything is better than nothing.

MorrowDays responds:

I always think about that when I'm doing these, and in future episodes I'm sure I'll add a background. Critisism is always helpful, so thanks.

OMG

Was that Tobias from arrested development thrown in there?!?!
Bravo man, that was spectacular!

disturbingly comical

whoa... that was kinda creepy, but it was hilarious!!
I'll never trust smiley faces again..

impressive

that was a unique style, and it worked!!
i will definatly watch more of your flash!

improving

this was better than the others in my opinion, nice work. looking forward to the ratchet and clank part.

Yeah hey. Music and whatnot... listen up a bit mmkay?

Matt @tobycreed